605-362-5853 Sioux Falls 605-348-8411 Rapid City [email protected]

Chuck’s Custom Cabinets

1001 Industrial St – Viborg, SD 57070 – 605.326.5231

www.chuckscabinets.com

A Cambria quartz dealer is a great place to start when looking to remodel a kitchen or bath.   Chuck’s Custom Cabinets is a family owned custom cabinet and wood product shop that has been in business since 1982.

If you are looking for different options in countertop materials, chances are we can help!  We are a dealer for brand names like Corian, Zodiaq, and Caesarstone. We also handle granite, and soapstone.   We can also fabricate Solid Surface countertops from 909 Solid Surfaces, Formica, and Wilsonart.

As a Cambria Quartz dealer, we also offer Cambria as a beautiful option to dramatically enhance your kitchen visually as well as in performance. It is 93% natural quartz. The other 7% is an acrylic resin. Because of that resin, it is non-porous and non-absorbant. It’s also scratch and heat resistant.  There are over 180 designs to choose from. Take a look at the link to learn more about Cambria and see the beauty of Cambria natural quartz surfaces.   We are thrilled to partner with the team at Creative Surfaces when looking for Cambria countertops.  The Cambria Gallery of Sioux Falls has all 180 designs, and also showcases several full-size slabs of Cambria for your viewing pleasure.  We’re certain if you visit their showroom you’ll find that perfect Cambria designs for your kitchen and bath projects.  

Looking for a more affordable approach?  At Chuck’s Cabinets we pride our-shelves on our custom laminate tops that we build in our shop. We offer a wide variety of brand name laminates like Wilsonart, Pionite, and Formica.   All brands have there own unique patterns, colors and textures to chose from.