600 E. 48th Str. N
Sioux Falls SD 57104
StarMark Cabinetry in Sioux Falls has been in business since 1978 building quality custom cabinetry for residential homes. If you’re looking to build a new home or remodel and existing home, look to Starmark Cabinetry for your custom cabinetry and Cambria quartz countertops.
There are hundreds of details that go into making each cabinet. The best craftsmanship goes into the details that you see, and into the many, many details that you will never see.
- For example, after your countertop is installed, this craftsmanship is concealed:
- The side of the cabinet (“end panel”) needs to connect with the face frame of the cabinet. We do that with joinery called dado. Most manufacturers are satisfied with an inadequate butt joint.
- We add side-to-side runners to inset cabinetry to insure the cabinets stay square.
- We also build our inset cabinetry with captive tops and bottoms so the cabinets stay square.
What you can see and feel:
- When the side of a cabinet is visible, many homeowners like to specify flush ends. After we build the flush end, we sand it. This extra step insures a smooth, truly flush end.
- The edges of the doors are sprayed twice for a durable, smooth feel.
Starmark Cabinets are made in the USA, right in Sioux Falls, SD.
We mentioned countertops earlier. Starmark is a Cambria quartz countertop dealer. If you’re looking to build a new home or remodel your existing home, Starmark can assist you with your custom cabinetry and Cambria quartz countertops.