Cambria Quartz Care Tips
Simply wash with a soft cotton cloth and warm water, use a mild soap if desired.
A Few Notes of Caution
• DO NOT use abrasive or strong alkaline or acid (high or low pH) cleaners.
• DO NOT use or expose quartz to bleach, oven cleaners, Comet®, Soft Scrub®, SOS®, products with pumice, batteries, paint removers, furniture strippers, tarnish or silver cleaners.
• DO NOT use abrasive or harsh scrub pads.
• DO NOT apply any sealers, penetrants or topical treatments to quartz under any circumstances. Such products will wear off and cause the gloss to appear dull or inconsistant.
- Cambria Product is created from pure natural quartz stone. Variation in natural quartz stone color, pattern, size, shape, and shade are unique and inherent characteristics of this Product.
- Color blotches are intentionally included in many designs to enhance the Product’s natural beauty. Samples are small select cuts from a larger slab and may not fully exhibit all the design characteristics of the final installed Product. These variations do not affect performance and do not qualify for Product replacement.
- Cambria is durable and resistant to surface damage. However, all stone can be damaged by force and no stone is chip-proof. Objects hitting edges, particularly at sinks or dishwashers, may cause chips. Though a minor knife slip will dull the knife and not harm Cambria Product, no stone surface is scratch-proof. Surface markings are more visible on monotone designs than multicolored design surfaces.
- Cambria Product is not a seamless product; seams are visible. Where there are seams changes in the Product pattern and shade will be visible.
- Natural stone surfaces can be damaged by sudden and/or rapid change of temperature, especially near the edges, as well as direct and/or sustained heating of the top. Cambria Product may not withstand the direct transfer of heat from pots and pans and other cooking units such as electric frying pans and griddles, slow cookers, roaster ovens, and heat lamps. Therefore, the use of a closed-weave hot pad or solid trivet, like a bread board, is always recommended to prevent heating the Product.
Cambria Quartz Care Tips – Suggested Cleaning Products
- Soft Cotton Cloth
- Warm Water
- Mild Soap